We designed Blitzz to work with minimal system requirements. To have a successful call with someone, you must have:
We recommend using the latest browser version or up to n-2 version, where n=latest Out of date browsers can cause issues, make sure your browser is on the latest version. Learn how to update your browser here.
|PC / Mac||iOS||Android|
Phones, Tablets, Smartglass and VR
|iPhone / iPad||iOS||iOS 22.0 or later|
|Phone / Tablet||Android||OS Lollipop (API level 21)|
|Smartglass||Vuzix||M300, M300XL, M400|
|Smartglass||Epson Movario||BT 350|
|VR Headset||NuEyed (VR)||E2|
- an Internet connection with at least 540 Kbps download and upload speeds (check your Internet speed here) We HIGHLY Recommend anything above 10-15 Mbps to have a better experience. (learn more about Bandwidth consumption)
- Ensure your network does not Block Blitzz Traffic. Sometimes firewalls will block some ports; if you are having trouble connecting while on a workplace network, ask your IT team to check this. You can run diagnostic tests here.
- To test everything is working well, try the network diagnostic tests.
- And here are the IP address requirements that need to be whitelisted.
- Check your network speed here.
- You'll need to have the latest operating systems such as Windows 10 or macOS Catalina to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above